A description of waves—as they occur in physics—such as sound waves, light waves, microwaves and water waves.
Wave Engineering Bristol was held at Goldney Hall, in the Orangery Room, on Tuesday 12th January 2016.
- Prof Sir Michael Berry (School of Physics)
- Prof Bruce Drinkwater (Department of Mechanical Engineering)
- Prof Paul Wilcox (Department of Mechanical Engineering)
- Prof Martin Cryan (Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering)
- Prof Fabrizio Scarpa (Department of Aerospace Engineering)
- Dr Richard Porter (School of Mathematics)
- Dr Adrian Barnes (School of Physics)
Please contact Dr Mihai Caleap at Mihai.Caleap @bristol.ac.uk for further details regarding the workshop or to reserve a place.